JOIN US- Learn how you can be a blessing in your own creative way! Simply click on "I want to BE a blessing" and we will send you 5 FREE blessing cards and information on how to start immediately. No money is needed - only willing heart to be a blessing to someone else!
Who are WE?
We help our local and surrounding communities by performing random acts of kindness as individuals and as groups. We host "Flash Mob- blessing" events- where we 'love on' the community as groups in small and special ways. We also receive, consider and assit with emergency needs such as groceries, clothing, household needs and urgent bills. We do these things to be a light of Hope and Love as spoken thorugh Mark 12:31 "... Love thy neighbor." Our goal is to translate that passage in a tangilble way and be a hub for this base concept.
How did you get here?
Perhaps someone was a blessing to you and you were directed here to 'check us out'. Or perhaps you want to be a blessing to someone ELSE and you were directed here. Either way- we want to show you how to keep the cycle going! Here is how it works:
- If you were blessed- fill out our I was Blessed form, your feedback will be shared on the website on the Testimonials page.
- In turn, if YOU would like to be a blessing to someone else, fill out our I want to BE a Blessing form to get involved. We will send you an email and also mail all you need to get started. We'll show you how easy it is to be a blessing as a partner of Project BAB. There is no cost to you for this- at all! All you need is a heart to bless others!
- After you receive your "blessing cards" in the mail- find a need and bless someone- you will hand them a Project B.A.B card- which will instruct them to visit us at our website and ask them to visit our I was Blessed page so they can write about the blessing YOU provided them.
- Now that person has the opportunity to decide to visit our I want to BE a Blessing page .. and so the cycle continues...
- How can I make a donation and 'be a blessing' to somone? Simply click the donation button to make a donation
We are on a mission to change the hearts of the multitudes- through the act of being a blessing!
"Keep on loving one another as brothers and sisters. Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by doing so some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it." Hebrews 13: 1-2